Introduction to WE Insights for Salesforce:
The WealthEngine (WE) Salesforce Connector creates a robust connection between the WealthEngine Platform and Salesforce, offering accessible and extensive wealth insights. By utilizing the WE Salesforce Connector, users of Salesforce can directly access over 50 wealth scores and ratings from WealthEngine. This feature provides the necessary tools to enhance marketing, business development, and fundraising efforts by utilizing new insights and increasing productivity.
- Note: Check to make sure that this is a part of your subscription. If you aren't sure, reach out to your Sales Representative!
- One Click: Add wealth intelligence to existing Lead, Contact or Person account records
- Bulk Append: Get wealth data on an entire list with a click of a button within Salesforce
- Reporting: Easily report on WE data and your data using standard SF reporting and analytics tools
- Prospecting: Direct integration with WE’s prospecting tool
- Search: The ability to send new leads directly to Salesforce from WE Search
- Model Scores: Score any Salesforce record against a model in your WealthEngine account
- Auto Append: Option to automatically append wealth data upon insert of new records
- Report Screening: Screen any reports that exists within the Salesforce, one time or on a scheduled basis
- List View Screening: Screen single or multiple records from Salesforce Contact and Lead List views, without going into a record.
- Available Credits: Visibility to remaining credit amount within the Salesforce app for Admins
- SHIELD Optimized: This version of WE Insights for Salesforce is automatically configured to work with SHIELD if you Salesforce Org is configured with this security protocol
- Ability to customize viewable fields and page layout per your needs
- Choose which fields are used for searching against WealthEngine
- User based permissions and usage metrics
Please find attached the installation guide for the WE Insights for Salesforce app. This guide is specifically designed for Salesforce administrators, providing step-by-step instructions on how to install and configure the app for users. It is worth noting that the guide is also applicable to systems built on top of Salesforce, such as Luminate, PatronManager, PropertyBase, and others.
- Note: Once installed, check out our Salesforce User Guide!