Sometimes you may need to update the username/email that you use with WealthEngine. You can do this very easily from within the platform itself.
This article will cover:
- Step 1: Go to Manage Account.
- Step 2: Click the User's name.
- Step 3: Click the Edit icon.
- Step 4: Change the email in the pop-up.
- Step 5: Save.
Step 1: Go to Manage Account.
Click on the person icon by your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select Manage Account from the drop-down menu.
- Note: Only your Admin can access Manage Account; this will be the first person who set up their login.
Step 2: Click the name of the person whose username/email needs to be changed.
The Users tab allows you to view all the users that have been set up in your Account, as well as add new ones.
Step 3: Click the edit icon.
This will be located beneath the person's name, in between the "Active" label and the trash can icon.
Step 4: Change the email in the pop-up.
The Username will be grayed out and cannot be edited by itself. However, as you update the Email field, the Username will be updated in concert.
Step 5: Click Save.