Submitting files and receiving results is really only the beginning of your journey! The next, most critical step, is working with that data. There have been several significant updates and changes in this area.
This article will cover:
- Donor Pyramid
- Managing Lists
- Now: My Profiles
The brand-new Donor Pyramid feature is a complex visual analysis that categorizes prospects by their potential engagement level:
You can use it to:
- See your campaign goals;
- Understand your giving levels;
- Know how many gifts and prospects you need at each giving level; and
- Understand if you have enough current prospects or donors at that level.
You will be able to customize the parameters to make sure that it is most applicable to your team, your constituents, and your specific goals. The Donor Pyramid can then be used to segment screened lists so that you can identify individuals from each tier that you should be cultivating.
- Note: For more information, check out our Understanding Your Donor Pyramid Guide.
Once you either submit a file for Screening or pull a group of individuals using Prospecting, the results will appear as a list in My Profiles.
That isn't new! However, we have improved customization. You can now create new lists, merge or delete existing ones, and even move profiles between them.
- Our Managing Your Lists in My Profiles Guide will outline each of these abilities while also providing step-by-step instructions.
Tagging and Filtering
In WealthEngine9, you can create your own custom tags for your campaigns, getting as granular as you want, and pin them to profiles.
Whether you decide to label certain profiles as “Top Donors” or “Cat People,” those qualities will appear as usable attributes when you go to apply a filter.
In the past, if you identified a subgroup and wanted to distinguish those profiles from the others, you could create and organize them into subfolders - while that is no longer the case, Tags will essentially serve that same purpose.
- For more information, check out our Filters and Tags Guide.