WealthEngine has This release is the first phase of an ongoing data concurrence-focused process, and with a critical eye, we have managed to reduce the number of duplicate profiles in our dataset. By minimizing duplicates, our users benefit from a streamlined and more robust search, screening, and prospecting process that you'll feel confident in. You might be wondering, how this will impact you? This article should clarify/answer some of those questions for you. You can always contact our Support team for any further clarifications., so we released an important database update.
Overall Platform Impact:
How Search will be impacted within the Platform?
As part of this work, you will see fewer duplicate profiles within the Platform. Since we are reducing our database and merging profiles, you'll also see enriched profiles in search results.
Impact on Prospecting tool
Overall, there will be fewer profile results returned through Prospecting due to the removal of duplicates. Our current total count of profiles we surface through prospecting is about 195 million profiles.
When prospecting with a robust selection of attributes, there may be more profile results returned due to enriched profiles. As such more profiles will now fit the criteria specified.
- Suppression within Prospecting:
It is possible that none/some of the profiles in your suppression list are merged or deleted. Still, we are going to suppress all those profiles from your prospecting query.
Impact on my Models, Analyze & Donor Pyramids/Campaigns
- Models: There will be no impact on your existing models, as this is using the profiles saved in your account.
- Analyze: As this is a real-time process, no impact on this.
API & Integration
- API Results: It will be impacted similarly to the Search, we’ll see enriched more robust profiles being returned through API. Find One(API) & Find Many(API) search results will be improved since duplicate profiles will not be returned.
- Salesforce: More robust profiles will be seen in search results as duplicate profiles will not be returned.
Impact on Estimated Giving Capacity
Scores and wealth estimates may change. These derived data points are calculated using the data in profiles. Since some merged profiles will be more robust, these derived data points will most likely increase.